Friday, December 18, 2009

Google Maps In Your Audi

Google & Audi have announced they will collaborate to build a Androide based saterlite navigation system into the R8.  Drivers will be presented with 3D satellite imagery, terrain information, and a variety of locational points augmented with useful data such as Wikipedia entries. It doesn't end at the car interior though, Audi A8 drivers will be able to search and send business directories and addresses from the office desktop computer prior to actually getting in front of the wheel.  More....


2 comments:

  1. Alex: Congrats on joiing the blogosphere. I really like what you're doing here. I know what it's like to get into a groove with blogging, but it also helps to know people are reading your work. I thought I should let you know I am.
    Elizabeth
    http://msuwordsmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support Elizabeth, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete